These mouth-watering options will change your mind about this wrongly vilified veg!
1) Pair any dish from Ampersand 27’s lunch menu with a side of their succulent Garlic Brussels Sprouts and you won’t be disappointed!
2) Try sprouts atop a Neapolitan pizza at Famoso! Their Cavoletti pizza is dressed to impress with oven-roasted Brussels sprouts, prosciutto crisps, Gorgonzola cheese, dates, walnuts, and honey.
3) All ready for the approaching autumn, Canteen’s new seasonal dish is a tasty Brussels sprouts and crab salad with bean sprouts, soy lime vinaigrette, and toasted coconut.
4) At Grandin Fish ‘N’ Chips, you can enjoy your breaded fish with another English specialty: the Bubble & Squeak. This caramelized side dish is made with fried Brussels sprouts, parsnips, and potatoes.
5) The Mele Alla Griglia at Rosso Pizzeria is a delectable salad, featuring shredded Brussels sprouts and organic baby lettuces, as well as grilled apple, local goat cheese, pine nuts, and sesame seeds.