1. Although Vons Steak House & Oyster Bar offers tasty toppings for your steak like peppercorn sauce and jumbo garlic shrimp, you may not need it for the tender and juicy 17-Hour AAA Prime Rib.
2. If you’re looking for a loaded steak, try the Gorgonzola Striploin at Madison’s Grill! The AAA beef pairs well with the house-made gnocchi, roasted squash, sautéed broccolini, and Gorgonzola cream.
3. The succulent Locally Sourced Pasture Raised Beef at RGE RD comes with mashed potatoes and a beef-and-mushroom ragout.
4. Atlas Steak + Fish cooks their steaks using a Josper—a grill-oven hybrid—to get an unmatched mesquite charcoal flavour. Bring a partner to enjoy the 48-oz Double R Ranch Bone-In Tomahawk Steak.
5. Try the marinated Beef Yakinuki at Mikado! You won’t be disappointed with the tender AAA strips and creamy sesame sauce.