Our friends at Alberta Blue Cross put together this handy list of tips on how to care for your physical, mental, and social health while practicing social distancing.
1. Keep a daily routine.
2. Stay hydrated and eat regular meals.
3. Follow a consistent sleep schedule.
4. Get fresh air and spend time outdoors.
5. Keep up with personal hygiene and daily chores.
6. Get moving.
7. Take time to connect with others.
8. Limit exposure to the news and social media.
For the complete post, visit the Alberta Blue Cross blog here.