The Alberta Aviation Museum will be open starting on July 1st! Here’s what you need to know before going.
– Please purchase your timed-entry ahead of time
– High-touch displays will remain closed
– Facility will have a capacity of 50
– Museum is set up for self-guided tours
– Please follow the one-way markers
Explore Edmonton’s aviation history as The Gateway to the North with more than 30 aircraft on display, over 40 display cabinets and exhibits, an aircraft restoration area, personal artifacts of famous pilots, a gift shop, and more.
Open on the July 1st & August 3rd holiday 10am – 4pm
Thursdays 1pm – 8pm
Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays 10am – 5pm
Located at 11410 Kingsway NW