Celebrate Easter and the coming spring with options from these Edmonton businesses! Enjoy brunch (on select dates), bunnies, mini eggs, and so much chocolate.
1) Indulge in Easter dining at the Fairmont Hotel Macdonald on Easter weekend, April 3-5. Edmonton’s downtown castle is offering Easter Brunch, Easter Afternoon Tea, Easter Dinner in the Harvest Room, and even Easter Dinner for curbside pickup.
2) Get individual Mini Egg Cheesecakes at Sugared & Spiced, available per cheesecake or by the dozen! These specialty treats will disappear after Easter, so make sure to order some before then. This Old Strathcona bakery also has Mini Egg Meringues, Mini Egg Cakes, and more.
3) If you’re stopping at Yelo’d Ice Cream for one of their rotating Filipino soft-serve flavours, try it rolled in chocolate Easter eggs. Plus, they have limited edition Easter goodies from their bakery, like Ube Easter Egg and Toasted Coconut Pandan Meringue Cookies!
4) Pick up an Easter themed treat from Milk & Cookies Bakeshop! They have assorted marble-dipped sugar cookies (of Easter eggs, bunnies, and chicks!), Mini Egg & Carrot Cake cookies, Easter cakes, macarons, and even an Easter Decorating Kit if you want to decorate your own sugar cookies.
5) Since Easter for many people means lots of chocolate, stock up with the Easter themed chocolate collections at JACEK Chocolate Couture. They have large chocolate eggs filled with extra goodies, a Pretzel Parade Easter Bar, various chocolate rabbits (made with award-winning chocolate!), an Easter Sampler box with an assortment of springtime flavours, and more.
6) Enjoy Easter Brunch from Madison’s Grill for either dine-in or take-out on Sunday, April 4. Reservations for dine-in are limited, and the menu includes assorted pastries, a choice of main course (with options like a Brie & Mushroom Frittata and Chicken & Waffles), and a selection of desserts. The take-out menu is perfect for brunch or dinner—with options like quiche, baked ham, and roasted chicken— and each dish is designed for 4-6 people.
7) Located in West Edmonton Mall, L2 Grill is also offering an Easter Brunch on Sunday, April 4. The 3-course menu includes decadent options like Nutella & Banana Stuffed French Toast, Braised Beef Ravioli, and Raisin Bread Pudding.
8) If Hot Cross Buns, Easter Egg-filled Croissants, and other Easter-themed pastries mean Easter to you, then check out Bon Ton Bakery’s Easter Collection. These popular products are available until April 3 only!
9) The Violet Chocolate Co.‘s Easter Collection includes new chocolate bar flavours (like Lemon Meringue Pie), chocolate bunnies, and Cocoa Eggs filled with marshmallow pieces and hot cocoa that melt in your warm beverage of choice.