Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with options from these Edmonton businesses! Enjoy food, drinks, good cheer, and more.
1) Join Duggan’s Irish Pub on Instagram or Facebook for a live concert on March 17 of Celtic and East Coast favourites with Derina Harvey Band! Plus, all pick-up orders will receive a free appetizer, so you can add free green onion cakes or deep-fried pickles to your order of their famous Beef & Guinness Stew.
2) Stop by Morning Brew 192 in Sherwood Park for their March special: the charmed latte, which includes English toffee syrup and mint extract mixed with espresso and chocolate—and is topped with Lucky Charms sprinkles.
3) Pick up St. Patrick’s Day themed cookies from Milk & Cookies Bakeshop! Their delightful marble-dipped sugar cookies are decorated as adorable leprechauns, four-leaf clovers, pots of gold, and more.
4) CRAFT Beer is offering several St. Patrick’s Day features (including pints of Guinness and Irish Stout), with a portion of the sales being donated to The Frontline Fund in support of Canada’s frontline workers.
5) Enjoy a 12-pack of St. Patrick’s Day mini cupcakes from The Art of Cake, which includes 6 vanilla and 6 chocolate cupcakes with vanilla buttercream.
6) Orders are open for the March 19 & 20 St Patrick’s Biera Box, which includes a selection of treats from Biera and Blind Enthusiasm, such as beer, artisan cheeses, a sweet green treat, and a Potato & Roasted Garlic Sourdough Focaccia. A portion of sales for this themed box will be donated to the Boys & Girls Clubs/Big Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton & Area.
7) Wear green when shopping today at Bin 104 Fine Wine & Spirits to receive 10% off your entire order!
8) Try the St. Patrick’s Day Special at Continental Treat Fine Bistro, which includes Breaded Atlantic cod and chips served with homemade tartar sauce and their famous creamy green dill pickle soup!