Who doesn’t love a Farmers’ Market? With the final days of summer upon us, we’ve complied a handy list of the last days to visit select Farmers’ Markets in Edmonton. Make sure to catch them while you can!
Luckily for us, there’s ample opportunity to shop local even once these markets close for the season. Check out our list of year-round Farmers’ Markets here.
Ottewell Artisanal Farmers’ Market | September 29
- Thursdays 4:00pm – 7:00pm @ Ottewell Community League (5920 – 93a Ave), ottewell.ca/community/ottewell-market
- This community market features over 15 vendors, food trucks, and live entertainment every Thursday! They are constantly updating their vendor list, so make sure to check out their social media for weekly updates.
Currents Farmers’ Market | September 29
- Thursdays 4:00pm – 7:00pm @ Current Town Square (6004 Currents Drive), shopcurrents.ca/market
- Currents Windermere and Old Strathcona Farmers’ Market have teamed up to present a new outdoor market featuring local vendors, live entertainment, and special offers from existing Currents of Windermere retailers.
Beverly Towne Farmers’ Market | October 4
- Tuesdays 3:30pm – 7:30pm @ Riverview Crossing Shopping Centre Parking Lot (3210 – 118 Ave), beverlyfarmersmarket.ca
- This market has been supporting the Beverly region for almost 20 years. Thanks to their family-oriented atmosphere, Beverly Towne Farmers’ Market calls themselves the friendliest market in Edmonton, so make sure to check them out for bouncy castles and kid-friendly entertainment!
Southwest Edmonton Farmers’ Market | October 5
- Wednesdays 4:00pm – 7:30pm @ Terwillegar Recreation Complex Parking Lot E (2051 Leger Road), swefm.ca
- Located in the heart of Terwillegar, join the Southwest Edmonton Farmers’ Market on Wednesdays to support local growers and makers! A unique feature about this market is their Sprouts Program, which is designed to empower children to learn more about healthy eating and supporting local farmers.
124 Grand Market | October 8
- Thursdays 4:00pm – 8:00pm @ 108 Ave & 124 St, Saturdays 11:00am – 3:00pm @ Manchester Square (10712 120 St), Sundays 11:00am – 3:00pm @ 102 Ave & 124 St, 124grandmarket.com
- Make sure to visit Edmonton’s ‘Grandest Farmers Market’ before their 11th season is over! Explore the works of Edmonton makers, enjoy the local music, and munch on some tasty eats from the city’s hottest food trucks.
Miller Crossing Farmers Market | outdoors until October 8, indoors October – December
- Sundays 11:00am – 3:00 pm @ the Kingsway Legion Parking Lot (14339 50 St), millercrossingfm.com
- Miller Crossing Farmers Market is the perfect place to connect with some of the best local growers and vendors. Featuring over 50 stalls selling a wide variety of products, this market has something for everyone.
Callingwood Farmers’ Market | October 10
- Wednesday 12:00pm – 4:00pm, Sundays 10:00am – 3:00pm @ the Market Place at Callingwood (69 Ave & 177 St), callingwoodmarketplace.com/farmers-market
- For over 30 years, this outdoor market has offered everything from locally grown produce and meat to hand-crafted clothing and woodwork. The Saturday market is perfect for those who are looking to experience an energetic atmosphere with tons of entertainment. Or, if you are looking for something a little more low-key, check out the Mini Market on Wednesdays!
South Common Farmers’ Market | October 16
- Saturdays and Sundays 10:00 – 4:00 pm @ Alberta Research Park (1903 Parsons Road), abkettlecorn.com
- The South Common Farmers’ Market is celebrating their 12th year of supporting local and strengthening communities. With an outdoor market that includes over 100 vendors and 1500 free parking stalls, its easy to get your farm-fresh meat, veggies, fruit, and more.