TELUS World of Science – Edmonton reopened on July 8th with The Science of Ripley’s Believe It or Not! exhibit, IMAX Theatre & Gift Shop. (All other galleries, hands-on exhibits, the Zeidler Dome Theatre, the Purple Pear Restaurant and the RASC Observatory will remain closed at this time.)
• Please purchase your timed entry before you arrive.
• Masks WILL be required for all guests ages 3 and above.
• Please follow the one-way walking paths and queuing lines throughout the Science Centre
The Science of Ripley’s Believe It or Not! presents an extraordinary collection of intriguing objects and astonishing artifacts from Ripley’s Believe It or Not. The exhibition allows guests to see and ‘ead all about the real science behind the unbelievable.
• Take a photo with the world’s tallest man.
• See a Rolls Royce made of matchsticks.
• Observe a portrait of Einstein made of toast.
• See some of the world’s most perplexing optical illusions and incredible examples of body modification.
Open Wednesday–Sunday 10 am–5 pm starting July 8.