The People’s Choice Award selects the Best New Restaurant in Edmonton, nominated by the readers of WHERE Edmonton Magazine. Where to Dine Edmonton 2020, People’s Choice Award is provided by WHERE Edmonton. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to listings(at)whereedmonton(dot)com.
Contest: Using the form provided, nominate your favourite NEW restaurant in Edmonton. All submissions will be entered into a random draw.
Criteria: To be eligible, all entries must (a) include a restaurant that opened in Edmonton between November 2018 and October 2019; (b) include the entrant’s contact information, including full name and email address; and (c) be received on or before 11:59 pm (MT) on the contest closing date of November 15, 2019.
Prize: One (1) winner will receive a $150 gift card to the restaurant chosen by the results of this contest as the People’s Choice Award winner.
Rules and Regulations
1. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. This contest will live on www.InfoEdmonton.com and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by completing and submitting an original entry form available online at www.InfoEdmonton.com. Any person entering more than once will be automatically disqualified. To participate, fully complete the Official Entry Form.
2. This contest starts on September 5, 2019 at 12:01 am MT and ends on November 15, 2019 at 11:59 pm MT.
3. All entries become the property of Where, and none shall be returned.
4. One (1) winner will receive a $150 gift card to the restaurant chosen by the results of this contest as the People’s Choice Award winner. This prize will be awarded after the release of the January/February 2020 issue of WHERE Edmonton Magazine, when the results of the People’s Choice Award winning restaurant is announced.
5. To be eligible, all entries must (a) include a restaurant that opened in Edmonton between November 2018 and October 2019; (b) include the entrant’s contact information, including full name and email address; and (c) be received on or before 11:59 pm (MT) on the contest closing date of November 15, 2019. Where is not responsible for any entries that are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected on December 2, 2019. The selected entrant will be notified by phone or email within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations or cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable, and cannot be redeemed for cash. Where reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever. All federal, provincial, and municipal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. This Contest is open to all residents of Canada, excluding residents of Quebec, and excluding employees of Tanner Young Publishing Group and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled, and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. Where and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage, or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or their guest.
9. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Where and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph, and/or likeness of the winner (and their guest) for purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
10. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Where and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Where reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial, and Municipal Laws and regulations.