- This event has passed.
St. Albert Outpost Pop-up
September 28 - October 15
Powered by The Public’s experience and technology platform, this pop-up outpost will host several food and culinary experiences including a downtown food crawl, culinary workshops, and chef’s table dinners featuring food makers and brands. The location will also act as a local pick-up and delivery outpost featuring a curated selection of fresh, ready-to-eat food and culinary offerings.
Some of the experiences to be featured at this pop-up location include:
– Wide variety of local goods to grab and go during retail hours
– CSA Pick-ups from local farmers
– Downtown St. Albert Food Crawl
– Chef’s Table Dinner with Chef Paul Shufelt
– Charcuterie Class with Meuwly’s
– St. Albert Farmers Market Tour and Cooking Class with Cindy Lazarenko
– Bread Making Classes with Bread Love
– Chocolate and Wine Tasting with Colleen’s Chocolates
– Dumpling Making with Gourmai Dumplings
– Food pick-ups from market brands including Zwick’s Pretzels, Art of Charcuterie and more